Ginger is a powerful detoxifier that can increase your metabolism. Lemons are also considered to be a detoxifier, since they have a natural diuretic that helps to remove toxins from your body.
- 2 lemons
- 2 inch (5cm) ginger root
- 1 quart (1 liter) spring water
Grate the ginger and cut the lemon into wedges, then add them to a pitcher. Refrigerate for three hours before serving. Add ice if desired.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 egg
Mix well and pat into a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla
Mix well and pour over cake mixture. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 pounds baking potatoes
- ½ pound yellow onions
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 baked potato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces cheddar, shredded
- 4 tablespoons scallions, for garnish
- 1 sprig dill, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a heavy 1 ½ gallon crock pot, heat chicken stock. Add thyme, salt and pepper. In a food processor, puree raw potatoes and onions. Add to stock. Simmer slowly for 1 ½ to 2 hours. Add whipping cream and diced baked potato. (If soup becomes too thick, then with water). Sale and pepper to taste.
Optional: Ladle hot soup into an oven proof serving bowl. Top with shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and onions. Place under the broiler until cheese is melted.
- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup orange juice concentrate
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Bake sweet potatoes on a 400 degree F oven until they can be pierced with a fork. Coo, peel and cut into 1 inch pieces. Place cooked potatoes in a 2 quart covered baking dish. Combine orange juice, butter, brown sugar and spices in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until sugar and butter are melted: pour over potatoes. Bake covered at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 10 minutes.
SpiceBreeze offers pure spices, conveniently pre-portioned in little pouches for easy cooking. With SpiceBreeze, anyone can cook popular recipes from around the world.The quality of the spices is very important SpiceBreeze. It was one important reason why they started this box. You can find a lot of spice mixes in grocery stores. If you take a closer look at the ingredients, you will often find glutamate (MSG), artificial colors and flavors. SpiceBreeze boxes provide you with spice blends that are pure and free of artificial flavors or other additives. In addition, they separate sugar in a different pouch, if sugar is required for a recipe at all. SpiceBreeze buys organic as much as possible. They don’t import the spices, but buy from trustworthy American wholesalers which are carefully selected.
How It Works:
1. Select your plan Choose to cook 2 or 4 global meals per month.
2. Choose your preferences Let us know your proteins preferences and heat level.
3. Receive your Spice Kits Each box includes the recipes and the pre-portioned spices for two or four meals.
4. Convenient Free Delivery No shipping fee (US only).
5. Cook with Minimal Time & Effort Our recipes are short and simple. Just pour & stir
You can check them out by clicking HERE
- 8 slices day old bread, toasted and cubed
- 7 oz. corn muffin mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
Grease slow cooker. Crumble cornbread into a large mixing bowl. Add all ingredients except the butter. Pour dressing mixture into the slow cooker and dot with butter. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low 3 ½ to 4 ½ hours.
I found a great deal on a crock pot!: CLICK HERE
- 1 9’ unbaked pie shell (deep dish)
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 cup clear or white Karo Syrup
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans (chopped or halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and salt.
- Mix in flour and sugar.
- Gradually add in syrup and beat well.
- Add melted butter and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pie is done when top cracks.
** Clear syrup = mild sweet pie
Darker syrup = distinct maple flavor