Yoga Clothing for You is a family owned business selling online since 2005 and is proud to offer a wide variety of clothing at affordable prices. They currently carry over 3,000 yoga products! Yoga Clothing for You is based in the USA but they gladly ship to Canada, the UK and many areas in Europe and Japan. Continue reading
Happy Socks started in the spring of 2008. Two friends had a vision: to spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into a colorful design piece with a rigid standard of ultimate quality, craftsmanship and creativity. A concept now brought to perfection by the Happy Socks collective of creators. Today Happy Socks are sold in more than 90 countries and on every continent. Happy Socks features an almost endless variety of models and designs, using a broad spectrum of color combinations and original patterns
Simply put: there’s a pair of high-quality socks and underwear for every occasion, mindset and style. Continue reading
So loves, if you are like me you can never have enough phone cases. I sometimes even match them to my outfit or mood. That is why I am always on the lookout for new cases at affordable prices. When I found Casely, I knew I had to try out their monthly subscription box. I received my first box and was instantly amazed at the quality! I find that for the price this is an amazing easy way to add a new addition to my phone case stash. So, if you are a phone case lover like me you should give them a try for yourself!
For $15 a month plus free shipping to the U.S you get: Build a collection of protective cases (without breaking the bank) to always have the perfect case for any occasion
- Casely has 3 different packages that offer a Monthly Plan delivering a new case every month and a Seasonal Plan delivering a new case every 3 months — Both plans are $15/Casely (easily skip a month or cancel at anytime!)
- They also have a 3-month prepaid plan for $14/month (renews every 3 months!)
- All of Casely’s cases are made of hard polycarbonate backing & TPU sides so they extremely durable and protective!
- You can customize your Casely profile by choosing any of these 3 style options:
- Classic: case with marble styles or simple patterns
- Bold & Adventurous: cases with brighter colors & funkier designs
- Up for Anything!: both Classic and Bold & Adventurous cases
- Past subscription styles are sold in their “Vintage Casely” retail shop; 4 new styles are released each month on the 15th
- They ship free to US & $10 flat rate to anywhere worldwide
- Additional device options coming soon!
I love to run or jog and try to everyday. I feel that this form of exercise is like therapy for me but without the cost. Running helps me to clear my mind and let go of all the stress life sometimes brings. However, this form of exercise can bring some scary moments when you feel volnerable due to being alone without any way of protecting yourself if an assault or attack was to occur. I have come up with a few ideas that could help make your daily run or jog less worrisome. There are many new tech gadgets out there and some are great and keeping you safe. I found the Wearsafe Tag that is a device that you clip onto your running belt or waistband and is connected to an app. If you get into a scary situation then you just click the device. Then the device will send live audio and your location to preselected friends and family. Also, I found Sabre Runner Personal Alarm which is a belt that as an alarm that is so loud it can travel father than your voice. All you have to do is will the ring to activate. This belt is good if you like to run or jog in remote areas or on trails that have spots where there is not a lot of people around. Another item I found is Tomtom Spark 3 Cardio , this tracker as a GPS tracker that tracks your footsteps as you leave them and guides you back to your starting point so you will never get lost again. You can also preload trails in unfamiliar areas. I feel these three devices are a great addition to any runner or joggers routine.