- 1 9’ unbaked pie shell (deep dish)
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 cup clear or white Karo Syrup
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans (chopped or halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and salt.
- Mix in flour and sugar.
- Gradually add in syrup and beat well.
- Add melted butter and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pie is done when top cracks.
** Clear syrup = mild sweet pie and Darker syrup = distinct maple flavor **
Recipe from Loveday Family Dishes
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.**